Monday, January 4, 2016

Excited To Be Part Of The EdSpeakers Community....Bringing Diverse Voices In Education To Your Events & School Communities

I am excited to share that I am now part of the new EdSpeakers community founded by my friend Shelly Terrell and amazing educators around the world.

As the mission of EdSpeakers states,

We are a global group of presenters, keynotes, teacher trainers, blogger and consultants with the mission of helping conferences and schools represent diverse voices in the field of education.  

On the website, you can search all of the speakers by name and read more about each on their individual profile page.
You can view my EdSpeakers profile page here. 

On my page, you can read about my background, interests, expertise, education and what I can bring to your event, organization and school community.  

And for more booking information, please email me at shannonmcclintockmiller@gmail.com  As we kick off a new year, I am excited to make more connections with teacher librarians, educators, and young people around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment